When I work with a client, I look to build a relationship and create something amazing together. I enjoy working with entrepreneurs who share my values for building community and putting good energy out in the world. When I work with a client I become one of their biggest cheerleaders as we work towards providing their clients with an amazing event experience. I aim to help fitness and wellness entrepreneurs turn satisfied customers into raving fans.
Think about that: satisfied customers and raving fans. Which would you rather have?
Any business can have a satisfied customer: I order my meal at a restaurant and it’s cooked properly and tasty and doesn’t break the bank. I’m a customer who is satisfied. But imagine if that restaurant recommended the perfect wine to complement my meal, the chef personally came to check on my meal, and the manager mentioned how appreciative she was of my Instagram food post (not that I Instagram everything I eat) and invited me to come back next week for my birthday dinner. Now I’m a raving fan! I not only love what they do, but the why they do it. It’s obvious they are passionate about building relationships with their customers and they expressed it! Some of the best business advice I’ve received is to remember that people don’t buy into what you do, they buy into why you do it.
So, how do you create raving fans with an event? Here a few tips to keep in mind when planning your next event:
- build a relationship: take the time to meet the people who attend your attend and connect on a personal level
- go above and beyond: give them more than they need, whether it be extra swag or refreshments
- be real: let customers see that you are a real person with a passion for what you do
- say thank you: don’t forget to thank people for supporting you and your business
- invite them to join you: invite people to join you in your passion for a charitable cause or strengthening the community
A handful of raving fans will be more valuable to growing your business than dozens of satisfied customers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started creating a fan-building event experience!