I’ve said this before, but as fitness and wellness entrepreneurs you have to get out of the gym or clinic to grow your business! I’ve put together a quick list of 5 ways your business will grow your with a live event.
- You will attract attention. By hosting a fun and unique event in your community, you will get people (and by people I mean potential clients) buzzing about your business. Put up posters and advertise on social media: get your logo out there. Don’t forget to reach out to media: you’ve got a great story to share!
- Reduce the intimidation factor. It can be scary for some to walk into a new fitness facility or visit a clinic, so eliminate the intimidation factor by presenting new clients with a no-commitment opportunity to try you out.
- Establish your credibility. Seeing is believing! An inspiring or educating Instagram gallery is great, but do you practice what you post? Show the community what you do and how you do it live, in person.
- Community building. Small businesses need the support of a strong community and you can strengthen yours by reaching out and inviting your neighbours to join you for a special event. Consider supporting a local charity or cause. When you support your community, your community will support you!
- Generate extra income. Building a business to share your passion is great, but don’t forget you need to make a profit. Hosting an event outside of your normal schedule presents the opportunity to earn a little (or a lot) more.